1.) All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and required in the amount of 50%.
2.) Silver Star Limousine is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will do whatever it takes to fulfill the transportation agreement. Whether it is on taxis, buses or any other mode of transportation.
Also, in case of any vehicle is running late from an earlier booking. The service provider (Silver Star Limousine) reserves the right to send any vehicle to fulfill the transportation needs.
3.) The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party. Any damage to the vehicle or emergency escapes will be paid for by the booker.
4. ) A fee of $100.00 for each carpet or seat burn. Sanitation fee is $250.00 for any additional cleaning.
5. ) Alcohol Consumption and drug use are prohibited by law and all related fines will be paid for by the customer. Silver Star Limousine can also fine the customer $200-$500 should any alcohol be found in the limousine.
6. ) The driver has the right to terminate run without refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s).
7. ) Smoking is not permitted in some of our limousines and will result in a fine of $250.
8.) Silver Star Limousine is not responsible for delays or the termination unsafe weather, road conditions, delays (ie. unsalted roads, accidents, road closures, etc. )
9. ) Silver Star Limousine is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
10. ) Balances are to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run or the day before.